Air Jordan Future "Wolf Grey"
SUPERIOR CUSHIONING, ICONIC STYLE
The Air Jordan Future Men's Shoe is made with a woven upper and a Phylon midsole for an elevated off-court look and a comfortable, cushioned fit.
- Woven upper made for lightweight support and comfort
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and support
- Carbon fibre midfoot shank for support and torsional rigidity
- Solid rubber outsole with circular pattern for excellent durability and multi-surface traction
- Asymmetrical lacing system for a lockdown fit
Air Jordan Origins
Since his game-winning shot that brought the National Championship to North Carolina, Michael Jordan has been at the forefront of basketball consciousness. He took the court in 1985 wearing the original Air Jordan I, setting a new standard for performance and style, simultaneously breaking league rules and his opponents' will while capturing the imagination of fans worldwide.